2010年9月25日 星期六

莫忘初衷.



She had already given up participating in the contest.
Still remain the touching voice in my mind.
Hope someday you'll be back and catch more fans' attention.


This idiom seems straightforward but hard to understand.
Every time I make an effort to get getter response,I always give myself  too much stress and too many expectations.
After receiving what I want and what I deserve,it seems that I become arrogant and content with everything.
Nevertheless,it's not pratical because no one and no thing in the world can be perfect and be the top.
Realizing the idiom's meaning and the morality,I begin learning to keep the origin of what I am interested in in mind.
Eventually,I want tell myself not only to be a everyday learner but a optimistic and ordinary human beings.

沒有留言:

張貼留言